What an Esteem Care Worker Does
You will be matched to one of our clients based on both your interests and hobbies so you are assured of great company for each other. You will carry out the requirements of the client’s personalised care plan, knowing every day you help keep your client content and safe in their own home.
Our care packages include services such as:
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with medication
- Personal hygiene care
- House chores
- Emotional support
- Shopping and pet care
Reasons to Join Our Team
We believe in teamwork, you will never feel alone or undervalued when working for us. We always want to hear and support you. That’s what keeps us providing high-quality care and supporting families across the UK.
Here are just a few reasons why you should join our amazing team:
- Pick your hours – We offer full time and part-time care work.
- We will provide you with all the skills and training required to work in care – After our carer training process, you will be awarded a home care worker qualification.
- Great carer pay rates
- Because of our dedicated carer training program, we are open to anyone at the beginning of their care career with no experience. We believe that as long as you are dedicated, hardworking and compassionate we can teach you the rest.
- Career progression opportunities
- Make a difference in peoples lives whilst you work
- Guaranteed hours
- Continuous support from the Esteem management team
Apply now to join the Esteem family. You are more than welcome to contact us today if you would like to know more about being an Esteem carer. We will talk you through our recruitment process and inform you of our job roles.